Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tomorrow, my new career BEGINS!

Tomorrow, my new career BEGINS! It's officially a work night for me; a week from tonight, I'll be able to say it's a school night - gosh, I haven't had one of those in a long time!!

I've set out my clothes and packed my bag for tomorrow. Now, I wait for sleep to come, though I must admit, I'm not sure when that will be! I'm so excited - ecstatic, beside myself, pumped!

I still cannot believe that tomorrow, a real district is going to train me to be a part of their team. I'm going to spend the next three days meeting new people and hopefully making some life-long friends. I'm so grateful that District 205 has new teacher training, not only to let us know how to work in their community, but also to work well with others who are experiencing some of the same things I am.

Miss Noonan will be reporting all week here! Wish me luck!

1 comment: